Simplecast & DRS working together. How to show title?

Learn new tweaks for the DRS 2006 Broadcast Processor Plugin, DRS 2006 Internet Broadcaster Plugin, 3rd party utilities and more. Add Ons and Plugins has a wealth of information dealing with many additional components created specifically for DRS 2006 radio automation software.

Simplecast & DRS working together. How to show title?

Postby yatusabes » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:39 pm

In one PC I have the DRS2006 and in other PC I have the simplecast, we broadcast in internet with the simplecast with a turner connect direct in a card audio of the PC with simplecast, because some times in the station we do live broadcast and don't use DRS. And we need send 24 hours signal to the internet radio.

Is there a way to show titles of songs when the drs is working if we are broadcast with the simplecast, direct conect from a turner to the sound car?

Thanks for all and sorry for my bad english.

Jordi
yatusabes
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby DRS 2006 - Mark » Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:21 am

Hey Jordi,

I dont think that will work, but feel free to contact Spacialaudio who made Simplecast. The Internet broadcaster is a special version of simplecast which can grab the DRS 2006 entries.
Mark
DRS 2006 Help Desk
DRS 2006 - Mark
Administrator
Administrator

Postby yatusabes » Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:18 pm

Hi Mark, thanks for aanswer. I did it but they didn't answer me :(

I'm still working myself trying to do it. If I find the way to do it. I´ll publish the answer in the forum.

Thanks for all.
yatusabes
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Add Ons and Plugins