Standard Processor settings

Learn new tweaks for the DRS 2006 Broadcast Processor Plugin, DRS 2006 Internet Broadcaster Plugin, 3rd party utilities and more. Add Ons and Plugins has a wealth of information dealing with many additional components created specifically for DRS 2006 radio automation software.

Standard Processor settings

Postby knzhonda1 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:25 am

I am running DRS std. package for a small community station. Last weekend I added the standard processor.
What are the recommended or favorite settings for the processor?

Thanks
Ken
knzhonda1
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby BenC » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:02 am

Here's some friendly advice to use whenever setting up any processor/eq....use your ears not your eyes. :) Tweak the settings until you think it sounds good, then stick with it! Good luck!

But, if you do want some settings, I seem to remember a thread where people posted their settings that sounded good for them, try searching for that.
-------------------------------------------------------
Music, there is none greater.
BenC
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby stxopher » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:40 pm

BenC wrote:Here's some friendly advice to use whenever setting up any processor/eq....use your ears not your eyes. :) Tweak the settings until you think it sounds good, then stick with it! Good luck!

Unless, of course, you are like some of us old timers who were around during the era of cheap, frequent and loud metal concerts. Then get someone ELSE to proof your settings and write them down.

(Yea, it's embarressing to have my settings checked by a 12 year old but better that it sounds odd to just me than sounds good to me and off to everyone else.) :oops:
stxopher
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Add Ons and Plugins