SAM Encoder plugin

Learn new tweaks for the DRS 2006 Broadcast Processor Plugin, DRS 2006 Internet Broadcaster Plugin, 3rd party utilities and more. Add Ons and Plugins has a wealth of information dealing with many additional components created specifically for DRS 2006 radio automation software.

SAM Encoder plugin

Postby Gordon » Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:00 pm

<HTML>When the encoder 'fires up' everything looks ok, it is strwaming to the correct location(Live365) but there is no actual audio being sent, the vu meters on the encoder are not active, what can I do i have tried everything, but the encoder is not picking up the audio from either the Microft Sound mapper or the onboard audio card.</HTML>
Gordon

RE: SAM Encoder plugin

Postby Rendy » Wed Feb 26, 2003 8:51 pm

<HTML>Make sure you've selected STEREO MIX / WHAT YOU HEAR / WAV, depending on your soundcard, but make sure you've selected the correct input on the Windows Volume Control <b><i>Recording</b></i> properties.

If it still doesn't work, send me a screen shot of your Volume Control's Recording Settings.

-Rendy</HTML>
Rendy

RE: SAM Encoder plugin

Postby Gordon » Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:11 pm

<HTML>Thanks,

I have it working now.

Regards.

Gordon</HTML>
Gordon

Postby silvery » Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:40 am

What is HTTP proxy server?
HTTP proxy server is a proxy allowing to work on the Internet with HTTP and (not always) FTP protocols. It can carry out caching of information downloaded from the Internet.Now HTTP proxy servers are the most widespread. Their support (ability to use them) is included into many programs: browsers, download managers etc. However, their support is not realized at a level of an operating system ? in order to use them, you should configure all programs, which should use proxies, in an appropriate way. HTTP proxy servers have several anonymity levels.

http://www.socksproxylist.com
silvery
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Add Ons and Plugins