Upload your playlists automatically!

Take these pearls of wisdom and run. Read insightful views from many who have discovered shortcuts when using the DRS 2006 Audio Manager, mp3 tools for taming that out of control music library and lessons taught from those who learned them the hard way. Do yourself a favor and read this forum. You too will become a DRS'er.

Upload your playlists automatically!

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 08, 2001 9:51 pm

I've created this tutorial to help you accomplish the upload of your playlists automatically. Enjoy!

Pakkasherra Tutorial

This tute will open in the size of your browser so if you maximize the screen real estate you can read it better.

In the tutorial, you'll see mention of visiting JV16.org. Ignore that and use the link below to download it.

Download Pakkasherra Now!

Dave Diamond
http://www.davediamondprovo.com

RE: Upload your playlists automatically!

Postby Steve West » Mon Dec 31, 2001 10:18 pm

<HTML>Hey Dave-
That is cool but is there a way to change the way it looks. Like maybe just show the last five songs and maybe change the background to match what's on our website? If you get a chance check out www.westcoastradio.com (click now playing) and you'll see what I mean.
Thanks,
Steve West</HTML>
Steve West

RE: NEW Upload your playlists automatically! NEW

Postby Cor » Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:50 pm

<HTML>Hi Dave. Thanks for help here. It works fine...the automatic playlist upload. Many thanks.

Greetings from Holland</HTML>
Cor

RE: NEW Upload your playlists automatically! NEW

Postby Dirk » Wed Mar 12, 2003 11:01 pm

<HTML>I still can't change the look of the playlist background color name of our station etc... on the page I also can not insert the refresh function you discrips everytime I start the Analyser he over ride the page en everything I put on the page is gone???

How can I set the page so he looks like the other pages of our website????</HTML>
Dirk

Postby WoCo » Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:57 pm

Hmmm program is gone... :o(

If anyone has a clue where I can find it please let me know
WoCo
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby WoCo » Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:55 pm

Hehe..

Thanks... I just read it... more than a year later :)

better late than never..
WoCo
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Later comer...

Postby zonite » Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:07 am

Was reading about pakkasherra. Nice program.

Is it not available any longer? (Dave Diamond's link was not active. Visited his web site & couldn't find the app download.)

If it's still available, I'd like to see it in action. Could someone post a link? Also, if it's not available any longer, anybody know of a similar app? Thank you all.
zonite
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Pakksherra Link Updated. See Original Post

Postby Dave Diamond » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:49 pm

zonite wrote:Was reading about pakkasherra. Nice program.

Is it not available any longer? (Dave Diamond's link was not active. Visited his web site & couldn't find the app download.)

If it's still available, I'd like to see it in action. Could someone post a link? Also, if it's not available any longer, anybody know of a similar app? Thank you all.

To all concerned. My original post has been updated. My sincere apologies for removing this resource from my site without warning.
http://getmarci.com for Shoutcast Song History display that's easy.
Dave Diamond
Administrator
Administrator

Another (final) update..

Postby Dave Diamond » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:54 am

I've updated my original post here once more. That should do it.
http://getmarci.com for Shoutcast Song History display that's easy.
Dave Diamond
Administrator
Administrator

Return to DRS 2006 Tips and Tricks