New Poster...Needs voice!

Take these pearls of wisdom and run. Read insightful views from many who have discovered shortcuts when using the DRS 2006 Audio Manager, mp3 tools for taming that out of control music library and lessons taught from those who learned them the hard way. Do yourself a favor and read this forum. You too will become a DRS'er.

New Poster...Needs voice!

Postby thedarklored » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:36 am

Hey,

My name is Mike and I want to say hey!

Alright, let me get straight to the point. I am employed by a local haunted house and I have been given the task to help with all the marketing! Also, I have said I could find a way to get our rules played on our speaker mix in with music! DRS can do that easily but I need to prove to them that it can be done with a little demostration that I have dubbed "DRS: HAUNTED SOUND PROJECT!" But I do not have any money or friends that do voiceovers.

I was wondering if someone could do a short creepy/scary demo for me.
Something along the lines of
"DRS: HAUNTED SOUND PROJECT TEST! We're taking fear to a whole new level and the way we communicate to our patrons too!
With DRS 2006 we can play music, recite our rules, and plays ad of our sponsors! With DRS, we can entertain, explain, and maintain a a happy crowd! THE "DRS: HAUNTED SOUND PROJECT TEST" A message from your powerpoint making friend MICHAEL STANLEY!"

I know that might seem werid and long but I need to show them this so we can have it ready by the time we open!

Thanks
Trailofscreams.com
thedarklored
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby ultimatdjz » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:57 pm

hey man, i'll get on that this evening. send me an email LT1@mountain.net with your copy in it, and i'll get it to ya tonight.

LT
LT
ultimatdjz
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Tips and Tricks