Great Broadcasting Keyboard

Take these pearls of wisdom and run. Read insightful views from many who have discovered shortcuts when using the DRS 2006 Audio Manager, mp3 tools for taming that out of control music library and lessons taught from those who learned them the hard way. Do yourself a favor and read this forum. You too will become a DRS'er.

Great Broadcasting Keyboard

Postby Stashu » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:54 pm

I'm now using a great keyboard! I found this while looking for something to scroll through video. Most video editors and scrub wheels cost a fortune. But if you Google 'Bella DV Keyboard', you'll find a great audio/video tool.
It has a jog wheel and shuttle wheel, and is totally programmable. You point to the .exe program, and then customize your keyboard for 'any' program! Then, when you switch programs, it chases the program. In other words, you don't have to change the settings on the keyboard to match your new program. It switches keyboard settings as you switch from program to program.
You can set the keyboard globally, and for individual programs. It works great in DRS2006, and my audio DAW, and in video editing.
This is a great tool if you do production and voice tracks, and have to switch programs a lot.
The price tag is cheap, based on what you'd pay for individual controllers for each program.
Check it out!

Enjoy!
Consulting. Imaging.
Stashu
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Postby Stashu » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Also, on their website, you can check out an updated Mouse. I don't have the mouse, but I do have the keyboard. If the mouse is as customizable as the keyboard, it can be used to help 'On Air' functions.

http://www.bella-usa.com/
Consulting. Imaging.
Stashu
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Postby Stashu » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:49 am

These guys just updated the mouse idea. You can now customize your own mouse with their software. A lot of the DRS2006 functions, and other programs you have can now be customized with mouse clicks. Pretty cool.
I've got their keyboard, and I've programmed my DAW and the DRS2006 to do some shortcuts. Great timesaver.
Consulting. Imaging.
Stashu
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Re: Great Broadcasting Keyboard

Postby richdevlin761 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:29 pm

You can now customize your own mouse with their software. A lot of the DRS2006 functions, and other programs you have can now be customized with mouse clicks.
richdevlin761
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Tips and Tricks