Lost Central Password on Beta

Get involved with the constant growth of new versions of DRS 2006 radio automation now in development. Learn how to become a BETA tester and sample some of the most amazing software breakthroughs in broadcast automation found only in DRS 2006.

Lost Central Password on Beta

Postby Pastor Rob 2005 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:15 am

Due to a multi-system crash, I had to reinstall the version 2.11 and the Beta because the autoplay manager quit working (2.11) correctly. I am unable to enter my password on the Beta to get past the darn login. I am needing to do this now because I have to reinstall our entire music library before 6:00 a.m. or at least a major part of it and the only way to do this is with the beta audio manager. While I don't usually curse, I AM REALLY HATING THE STUPID PASSWORD situation right now which it doesn't let me access even when it "KNOWS" WHO I AM BECAUSE I ENTERED THE CORRECT REGISTRATION PASSWORD. WE WILL BE OFF AIR TODAY WHEN WE ARE HAVING TO COVER 8 HOURS OF THE NEW ATTORNEY GENERAL CONFIRMATION HEARINGS UNLESS I CAN GET THIS RESOLVED RIGHT AWAY -- AND I HAVE BEEN UP OVER 24 HOURS AND NEED TO DO MORNING DRIVE TIME. I AM IN A PANIC AND I AM VERY TIRED. NOT A GOOD COMBO. TRIED CALLING GERMANY, GOT WRONG NUMBER....
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP. OUR STATION'S FUNDING IS ON THE LINE FROM OUR UNDERWRITERS IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG AND I NEED TO DO COMPLETE AUTOMATION WITH 2.11 BECAUSE I AM ONLY STAFF PERSON TODAY -- AND THE BOSS USUALLY. I WILL BE SLEEPING WHILE NETWORK RUNS IF I CAN GET OUR MUSIC AND EVERYTHING REINSTALLED FAST WITH PROPER CUES.

HELP!!!!

ROB WEITER
THE JOURNEY
ST LOUIS, MISSOURI
(we do not have traditional backup mix boards anymore -- not my idea and none of our database survived the network crash -- except for backups of the music and programs themselves.)

Station is currently on air from a remote, non-human run, location which cannot carry our network feed.
Pastor Rob 2005
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby jeisenzimmer » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:43 pm

try e-mailing support@drs2006.com with your situation. I believe there is a master password that will reset it that they will give to you.
Jeremy Eisenzimmer
Extreme Sound & Light
Devils Lake, ND
jeisenzimmer
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Postby DRS 2006 - Mark » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:51 pm

Panic, Panic ;-) Quess we got him going....

Sorry for the delay. Radio Streamer Manager will be here soon. Want to finish it completly before we release.
Mark
DRS 2006 Help Desk
DRS 2006 - Mark
Administrator
Administrator

Postby LeeL » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:31 am

Finish software before rleleasing it... hmmm that's a novel concept. Mark maybe you should share this with Microsoft. :lol:

Keep up the great work, 3.0 is shaping up to be one great looking product.

Lee

DRS 2006 - Mark wrote:Panic, Panic ;-) Want to finish it completly before we release.
LeeL
Fledgling Broadcaster
Fledgling Broadcaster

Postby ebnews » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:13 am

I have the same problem, input a wrong username in admin panel and can´t do anything, please help me so i do not need to reinstall all programs
ebnews
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby DRS 2006 - Harrison » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:11 am

Did you guys get a response on your problem?
Harrison
DRS 2006 Support Center
DRS 2006 - Harrison
DRS'er
DRS'er

Return to DRS 2006 Interactive Development