Internet Broadcaster Only 4 hours?

Get involved with the constant growth of new versions of DRS 2006 radio automation now in development. Learn how to become a BETA tester and sample some of the most amazing software breakthroughs in broadcast automation found only in DRS 2006.

Internet Broadcaster Only 4 hours?

Postby slimjams » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:50 am

Hello All

I have been running Internet Broadcaster with 3.0...but after 4 hours it turns off and ask me to reg my Internet Broadcaster!?

I thought this was a free plug in :cry:
slimjams
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby retrocast » Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:30 am

Assuming you are using the demo version (the one that came with DRS 2006), it will only stream for 4 hours before kicking off. You can alway immediately restart it, but who wants to manually restart it 6 times in 24 hours.

If you've already purchased the full version ($59 I think) from Spacial Audio and enter the key number they give you, it should stop spitting the bit.

Is this happening after entering a registration key?

By the way, DRS does kind of make it sound like the Internet Broadcaster is a complete product, in that they never tend to mention the word DEMO in the write-ups (that I'm aware of anyway).

Hope it helps.
retrocast

Postby LeeL » Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:59 am

Its a great piece of code and well worth the $59.
LeeL
Fledgling Broadcaster
Fledgling Broadcaster

Postby slimjams » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:41 am

oooH!

Did not no this...good thing..I might have been broadcasting for 4hrs a day (lol)

Thanks
slimjams
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Interactive Development