DRS 2006 V3

Get involved with the constant growth of new versions of DRS 2006 radio automation now in development. Learn how to become a BETA tester and sample some of the most amazing software breakthroughs in broadcast automation found only in DRS 2006.

DRS 2006 V3

Postby DRS 2006 - Mark » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:02 pm

Hi guys,

Rendy told me that there is nothing more here then "when will the V3 be out?"

So here is the news. At the moment we are moving to a new and much bigger office so we can get all the work done. At the moment its getting crazy here. We are getting flooded with support and orders. Of course we are happy about that. Anyway we are also working on V3 and will have next stuff available soon. This is a hard part of the V3 so it takes a little. Anyway we also have to admit that it is taking longer than expected because of several not expected things that came along. We did not have the man power to face all that extra work so I had to do a lot of stuff beside the programming. We are very sorry about that! We are doing our best to finish it now, after we have solved all the problems.

I am most unhappy about the delay, you can believe me. There is not much left to finish anyway, so we expect to be faster soon and push out more modules a week.

We are here and we are working on it....

I understand that you are getting impatient. Since I am as well. And I promise that I will work every free second on ENT like the last weeks to get it ready.

Rendy is doing a great job to get the work off of me, so I see light at the end of the tunnel.
Last edited by DRS 2006 - Mark on Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark
DRS 2006 Help Desk
DRS 2006 - Mark
Administrator
Administrator

Postby BBRadio » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:39 pm

Thanks for update.
Ivan
BBRadio
Serious Broadcaster
Serious Broadcaster

Postby jeisenzimmer » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:19 am

Thanks man...Appreciate it
Jeremy Eisenzimmer
Extreme Sound & Light
Devils Lake, ND
jeisenzimmer
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Postby ultimatdjz » Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:08 am

hey mark! thanks for the word! we like to hear from ya from time to time. :wink:

thanks for the updates. we look forward to nwe releases!

LT
LT
ultimatdjz
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Hip Hip Hooray!

Postby kioni » Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:48 pm

Hey Mark, I was beginning to think you guys were on a beach somewhere in Brazil with two or three sweet Brazilian honies each :wink: Oh well, no such luck heh?

It is really good to finally see a post from you; and to read what is going on behind the scenes. Perhaps my faith in DRS is not misplaced, although I sure was tempted to jump ship this week. I am generally an easy going fellow, but this week DRS had me cussin' and foaming at the mouth :twisted:
If I didn't know better, I would say this software is of the female gender. Every time you think you have it figured out, something changes and have you scratching your head all over again.

Now that I think about it . . . woman ARE easier to figure out than DRS 2006. :lol:

Regards,
Kioni
kioni
Fledgling Broadcaster
Fledgling Broadcaster

Postby DWRoelands » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:44 pm

[content deleted]
DWRoelands
Fledgling Broadcaster
Fledgling Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Interactive Development