To Interactive people

Get involved with the constant growth of new versions of DRS 2006 radio automation now in development. Learn how to become a BETA tester and sample some of the most amazing software breakthroughs in broadcast automation found only in DRS 2006.

To Interactive people

Postby gelmart » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:25 pm

I love the DRS, 8) first I buy the Standard version, later I Upgrade to the PRO Version because I was try the Enterprice version and with the promece of Mark of FINISH the program to end of this year, I buy the PRO version in a way to suport this software.

I feel bad, just we waith, and waith...but the are not news of upgrade and less of finish the program for this year.

I think the are meny people who buy the actual DRS 2.11 with the hope of use the Enterprice package, but when this appened ??? :oops:

Thanks.

Martin Gelabert
(Argentina)
gelmart
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby DRS 2006 - Mark » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:53 am

Again, we will finish the Enterprise as soon as possible. We also said that we will not give out any release dates because we simply can't and because then we would get thousands of emails every day which we can't answer. Y

ou have the betas which are working pretty well and the autoplay features will be in soon. Then also the Pro Package will already be better than the existing package. The Standard Betas are better. It does snot make any sense to write the same stuff over and over.

You can believe that we are doing our best.
Mark
DRS 2006 Help Desk
DRS 2006 - Mark
Administrator
Administrator

It's great !!!

Postby gelmart » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:15 pm

8) Thanks Mark for the answer and we know what the work it's hard, but we waite for years (no months).

I'm waiting a Christmas gift. :D

Martin Gelabert
www.fmstereorey.com.ar
(Argentina)
gelmart
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby DRS 2006 - Mark » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:42 pm

I know. I may know it better than anybody else. I said it may times now that it hurts me most. There were many things that came along and forced this delay. I already explained in several other threads. I promise that we will do our best to get it ready asap.
Mark
DRS 2006 Help Desk
DRS 2006 - Mark
Administrator
Administrator

Return to DRS 2006 Interactive Development