record live

Get involved with the constant growth of new versions of DRS 2006 radio automation now in development. Learn how to become a BETA tester and sample some of the most amazing software breakthroughs in broadcast automation found only in DRS 2006.

record live

Postby supernut » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:07 pm

hi everyone

we are new to all this

we are required by our licence to record our radio stations transmitter transmitions 24/7 for the next 6 months, can someone explain how we can do this automated? low grade will do.

thanks in advance

Michael (Disc FM)
supernut
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby DRS 2006 - Rendy » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:36 am

Hi Michael,

If your station is streaming on the internet and using the DRS 2006 Internet Broadcaster - there is a function to archive your stream in the same format as your online stream and also has ability of splitting them to a number of files.

Else, there are many many recording tools out there which can do this - for one is 'Total Recorder' which I believe allows scheduling as well.

Hope this helps.
Rendy
DRS 2006 Support Center
DRS 2006 - Rendy
DRS'er
DRS'er

record live

Postby kris » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:50 am

Hi Michael,

have a look a this software.

http://www.zillenbiller.de/aircheck/

It's been running at my station for 2 (or 3) years now and I never had a bug with it.

Kris
kris
Serious Broadcaster
Serious Broadcaster

Postby supernut » Fri May 11, 2007 9:37 pm

DRS 2006 - Rendy wrote:Hi Michael,

If your station is streaming on the internet and using the DRS 2006 Internet Broadcaster - there is a function to archive your stream in the same format as your online stream and also has ability of splitting them to a number of files.

Else, there are many many recording tools out there which can do this - for one is 'Total Recorder' which I believe allows scheduling as well.

Hope this helps.

i have the broadcaster installed, but we are not going to be streaming onto the net yet, we want to get the station live on normal first then once its all going good we will look at streaming, so we have it, is it possible to use it without streaming as a tool for backups or does it have to stream at the same time also ?
supernut
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Re: record live

Postby supernut » Fri May 11, 2007 9:40 pm

kris wrote:Hi Michael,

have a look a this software.

http://www.zillenbiller.de/aircheck/

It's been running at my station for 2 (or 3) years now and I never had a bug with it.

Kris

i will take a look, with any luck the broadcaster will do the job for now.
supernut
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Interactive Development