Suggestion

Get involved with the constant growth of new versions of DRS 2006 radio automation now in development. Learn how to become a BETA tester and sample some of the most amazing software breakthroughs in broadcast automation found only in DRS 2006.

Suggestion

Postby Adriaan » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:13 pm

Mark, I have a small suggestion for functionality in version 3.1 (or V3.2 if that suits you better :wink: ): when I add songs to a playlist, this is not marked in the Audio Manager. So if I change a song (e.g. name / tittle) or remove a song in the Audio Manager, this song will not be played in the playlist.

I would like to be able to see in the Audio Manager whether a song is used in a playlist or not.
Adriaan

Postby Adriaan » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:26 am

Maybe this is another usefull sugestion for version 3.1: in the Audio Manager nowadays only one CUE point for fade / next is available. I think it is an improvement when there are 2 CUE points: 1 for Next and 1 for Fade.
Adriaan

Postby FlagRadio.Com » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:10 am

If cart numbers were used rather than song or file name, having song info as a database entry, then having multiple cue points (intro, hook in, hook out, extro, etc) and greater control over tracking & flow may be possible.

However I think that this is more for V4 than V3 due to the complete rewrite that would be needed.
Andy - Station Manager & DRS'er

FlagRadio.Com
FlagRadio.Com
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby X100 NetRock Radio » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:56 am

Adriaan,

You are Mark's biggest supporter and he still can't find the time to answer you back. Pathetic. Move on already.

Adam
X100 NetRock Radio
Extreme Broadcaster
Extreme Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Interactive Development