V3 Update

Get involved with the constant growth of new versions of DRS 2006 radio automation now in development. Learn how to become a BETA tester and sample some of the most amazing software breakthroughs in broadcast automation found only in DRS 2006.

V3 Update

Postby Eddy73 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:28 pm

2010 So do we have any idea of an update of music scheduler and first beta of comercial manager ?
Eddy73
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby Tony Harding » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Or even Radio Studio doing EVENTS.

Such a basic thing.
Tony Harding
uktony@apple-fm.net
Listen at http://www.apple-fm.com
Mobile +852 6235 4073
Tony Harding
Serious Broadcaster
Serious Broadcaster

Waiting on Music Scheduled for Events or an AutoPlay Manager

Postby KXRJ » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:50 pm

I have v3 up and running in automation, but can't roll it out to my OTA broadcast facility until the Events (AutoPlay) Manger in Music Scheduler is functional so I can schedule legal ID's and other recurring or special programming. All I get is "Coming Up" when I click most buttons.

I've even tried to use the 2.11/2.2 AutoPlay to see if I could get it to interface with v3, but it apparently won't. Or I just can't find the proper cominations to make it work. Has anybody been successful scheduling events in v3 yet?

Does anybody have an idea when/if this will be available?
KXRJ
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

V3 Update

Postby paulitition » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:11 am

Mark,

Will you give us some sort of update??

It seems that the Interactive Development page and versions have been updated since I last checked...or is it just me? Most everything looks to be in its final version.

How does the following look?

Database Transaction Manager (DTM)

Music Scheduler

On Air Radio Studio

Those are the main ones for me at least that could get the ball rolling.
paulitition
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Is DRS Dead?

Postby outcastradio » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Been waiting for news on V3 for a few years now - is DRS dead? I don't want to conintue being patient if its all for nothing and I'll start looking at other software. I can see other customers have repeatedly asked for an update and not recieved replies which is always a worry - can we have an update please!
outcastradio
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Re: V3 Update

Postby Stashu » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Version 3.0 is the Enterprise. It's been out for a while on the DRS2006.com site. Some of my original elements of the Enterprise package go back to I think 2005 or 2006. It's on a development page. With a User name and Password you had when you bought the DRS package, you can download the programs that make up the Enterprise package. This will work up through Windows XP only. For the newer computers, Vista through Windows 8, you have to use the 2.2 package.
The Enterprise kicks butt, but is not a complete system.
Mark is now working on 4.0. It has been in the works for some time.
In August of 2011, the website you are looking at was launched. This is where the future of the DRS radio automation system will be. Updates and information will trickle in at times, and there are some screen shots of the future system.
In answer to your question, 3.0 is there to use if you are running an XP computer.
If not, use 2.2.
Hope this helps.
Consulting. Imaging.
Stashu
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Re: V3 Update

Postby Adriaan » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Stashu wrote:
In answer to your question, 3.0 is there to use if you are running an XP computer.

In addition to Stashu: there is no working AutoPlay Manager for V3 beta's.
Adriaan

Return to DRS 2006 Interactive Development