On Air Radio Studio will not open

Get involved with the constant growth of new versions of DRS 2006 radio automation now in development. Learn how to become a BETA tester and sample some of the most amazing software breakthroughs in broadcast automation found only in DRS 2006.

On Air Radio Studio will not open

Postby Perry » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Have totally reinstalled my Pro Package and Enterprise Betas. Still have the same problem with On Air Radio Studio not opening. Everything else works fine. Program begins to open then nothing. No crash or anything. Just will not continue to open. Can anybody help? Using PC w XP. Getting frustrated:(
Perry
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby Eddy73 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Reinstall
Eddy73
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

No On Air Radio Studio

Postby Perry » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:53 am

Reinstalled but still the same problem. Begins to open then nothing. Mark said he doesn't have an answer. About given up...?

Can I run OARS Pro when I want to auto rotate......and Enterprise when live and everything else?

If so, how can I share the audio files?

Please help.
Perry
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

your problem

Postby kris » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:06 am

Hello,

from whart I read (that it worked before) you do need to start with a full install.
But after that before restoring your date (audio/database/autoplay) try the software with the MP3 files that are in it.

If the software doesn't work reinstall your windows.

Kris
kris
Serious Broadcaster
Serious Broadcaster

Postby Stashu » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

You might have a corrupt program. Try downloading the package from DRS2006 again. That may help.
Also, make sure you have a backup of your music somewhere else when you re-install. Can't hurt.
And, for grins, keep a backup of your database file, so you don't have to make cue and intro/end times again.
Look up some old threads on backing up and keeping such things. Saves a lot of headaches when re-installing software. The Enterprise has database save points. But, if you're in between 2.1, 2.2, and 3.0, better safe, than sorry.
Good luck!
Consulting. Imaging.
Stashu
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Interactive Development