Using two licenses of Version 4

The DRS 2006 Support Center is the backbone of DRS technical support. Inside you'll find topics regarding many technical issues involving the use of DRS 2006 radio automation, its plugins, supporting apps and much more. Come on inside and learn something.

Using two licenses of Version 4

Postby Stashu » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:18 pm

Hi!
Can anyone chime in on a few questions on having more than one license?
I have approx. 3,000 songs and have put all of the info into them: cue times in and out times, cold/fade, etc.
My question is: if I buy another license for another computer, how do I get the meta info on the second computer without going through 3,000 songs again?
Now, the two computers will not be linked or networked. There will be no cloud. And, the one computer will not even be used while playing the music.
So, is there a file to copy from one computer to another with the meta data? Or, is the meta data from the database on the actual .mp3 files?
Thanks ahead for any insight!
Stashu
Consulting. Imaging.
Stashu
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Re: Using two licenses of Version 4

Postby Stashu » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Any ideas? I'd like to know what to do with two licenses, two different machines, but using the same database copied to the second computer.
What do I need to do to have the database cue/intro/outro/fade info on the second computer without manually inserting it into 3,000 songs to use the second license on a different machine.
Consulting. Imaging.
Stashu
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Re: Using two licenses of Version 4

Postby DRS 2006 - Mark » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:02 pm

Simply copy the database. It is located where you have set it in the options.
Mark
DRS 2006 Help Desk
DRS 2006 - Mark
Administrator
Administrator

Return to DRS 2006 Support Center