forum search not working?

The DRS 2006 Support Center is the backbone of DRS technical support. Inside you'll find topics regarding many technical issues involving the use of DRS 2006 radio automation, its plugins, supporting apps and much more. Come on inside and learn something.

forum search not working?

Postby jaypea » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:24 pm

I'm a long time DRS'er looking for information on moving my installation from XP to Win7. but when I try to search for "windows 7" I get:

"The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: windows 7. You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards."

fine. so, the problem I'm having moving the install is with audio manager. so I search for "audio manager" and I get:

"The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: audio manager. You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards."

same happens with "windows 7 audio manager."

I'm trying to search so I don't have to ask questions that may have already been answered (as is the usual forum protocol around the net), but this has me as baffled as the problems I'm having with the program. I'll create another post for those problems, but it seems though I should be able to get an answer from search, no?

...joe
jaypea
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Re: forum search not working?

Postby DRS 2006 - Mark » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Well with this search you would get a gazillion hits. Try to search more specific or use the advanced search. You can also contact the help desk if you need help.
Mark
DRS 2006 Help Desk
DRS 2006 - Mark
Administrator
Administrator

Return to DRS 2006 Support Center