My DigitalAudioM.exe has stopped working in DRS 2006 2.2

The DRS 2006 Support Center is the backbone of DRS technical support. Inside you'll find topics regarding many technical issues involving the use of DRS 2006 radio automation, its plugins, supporting apps and much more. Come on inside and learn something.

My DigitalAudioM.exe has stopped working in DRS 2006 2.2

Postby BigWillie » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:38 pm

Installed Microsoft Windows 10 from Windows 7; now my my DigitalAudioM.exe has stopped working in DRS 2006 2.2 and the Playlist Editor has stopped working as well..what's up with that now?? I un-installed and re-installed and also cleaned up old registries, and rebooted...nothing.. Also made a new Music Folder named "Tracks under "Digital Audio" where the Gimmicks and Dave Diamond is located...

Any ideas?

Thanks for any feedback.

BigWillie
BigWillie
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Re: My DigitalAudioM.exe has stopped working in DRS 2006 2.2

Postby BigWillie » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:35 am

Sent report to help desk and all I got was this:

Hi,

2.2 will work on Windows 10. There must be something messed up. Please deinstall 2.2 and delete the folder C:\DRS2006. Then reinstall. be sure you have 2.2 and not 2.11.

I followed these instructions and still am having problems with Audio Manager, On Air Editor, Playlist Editor and Autoplay Manager; nothing works! I need help getting these bugs fixed as I paid a lot of money for a pile of junk! :?
BigWillie
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Re: My DigitalAudioM.exe has stopped working in DRS 2006 2.2

Postby Stashu » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:39 pm

Willie,
Did you get things working? You were pretty upset about DRS2006 not working. Check again with the 'Help Desk'. I'm think it's a permissions thing, or some issue that results in the switch to Windows 10. I've had some issues with other software not working because the software thought I was on a new computer. It thought the Windows 10 system was a new computer not the same one that had Windows 8 and 8.1. So, check if that's the issue. [Two programs, not DRS2006, gave me similar problems when making the switch to Windows 10.]
Good luck! Let us know what happens. It may help others with the same problems.
Consulting. Imaging.
Stashu
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Support Center