Plug-in problem

Common Topics discuss everything from supported file formats used with DRS 2006 radio automation, how to import 3rd party playlists, catching satellite feeds and much, much more.

Plug-in problem

Postby Chris » Thu Jul 11, 2002 2:24 pm

<HTML>When I try to use the Broadcaster Processer STD plug in with any module, I get an error message stating "SetMediaPlayer-Couldn't modify Pin Connections". If I disable the Proceesor plug-in, normal operation is resumed.
Any ideas anyone ?
Thanks.

Chris.</HTML>
Chris

RE: Plug-in problem

Postby DRS 2006 UK Support Cent » Thu Jul 11, 2002 2:33 pm

<HTML>Hi Chris,

Here comes that old chestnut hehe.

Sounds like a Windows Media Player or Direct X problem, Try reinstalling both to the latest versions, re-try the plugin, and let us know the outcome.

In some cases Direct X is changed by an erroneous program to it's detriment.

Thanks.

Harrison
DRS 2006</HTML>
DRS 2006 UK Support Cent

Postby Chris » Thu Jul 11, 2002 3:55 pm

<HTML>Thanks for the reply, Harrison.
I thought it may be a DirectX or WMP probelm, too.
I have re-installed both WMP 7 and DirectX 8.1 to no avail - I'm still getting the same error mesage.
I'm sure I've used a DRS 2006 demo in the past with the Broadcaster Processor STD and it worked.
Like you say, maybe another program installed since then has corrupted DirectX since then. I updated DirectX to 8.1 last year.....

Chris.</HTML>
Chris

Postby Rendy » Thu Jul 11, 2002 4:19 pm

<HTML>Try downloading Windows Media Codecs Package...It can be found in the Windows Media Webpage.

Usually when I have these Audio related problem I'll just install the entire Windows Media Codecs Package. Good luck,

-Rendy</HTML>
Rendy

Postby Chris » Thu Jul 11, 2002 5:46 pm

<HTML>Thanks for the advice, Rendy, but it did not work - I downloaded Version 8 of the Windows Media Codec pacakge, and installed it, but still have the same error message.....

Chris.</HTML>
Chris

Postby Rendy » Thu Jul 11, 2002 7:52 pm

<HTML>Try contacting the author then.</HTML>
Rendy

Re: Plug-in problem

Postby byrdman » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:34 am

I think I found the problem and it's ffdshow.
I used the advice to redownload for Windows Media Codecs and used the one available thru CNET.
When I restated the program, I got a box saying the Broadcast Processor Plugin wanted to use ffdshow and I gave it a one-time permission to test. The error was gone and it works fine.
:D
~Mark
byrdman
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby gavind » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Chris wrote:<HTML>When I try to use the Broadcaster Processer STD plug in with any module, I get an error message stating "SetMediaPlayer-Couldn't modify Pin Connections". If I disable the Proceesor plug-in, normal operation is resumed.
Any ideas anyone ?
Thanks.

Chris.</HTML>

Hi Chris, have you verified already that this is caused by ffdshow?
110%, all the time! Image
gavind
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby michaeljee » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:46 am

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

selftestengine selftestengine
learnspanishonline i want to learn spanish online for free
learnalanguage http://www.learnalanguage.com
learn-french learn in french
pimsleur-review pimsleur polish - pimsleur-review.com
michaeljee
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby rsgold09 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:41 am

This predicted information might be sent digitally in the course of free from the game's web site.
rsgold09
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby richdevlin761 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:10 pm

I have re-installed both WMP 7 and DirectX 8.1 to no avail - I'm still getting the same error mesage. I'm sure I've used a DRS 2006 demo in the past with the Broadcaster Processor STD and it worked.
richdevlin761
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Common Topics