Studio Shots

Common Topics discuss everything from supported file formats used with DRS 2006 radio automation, how to import 3rd party playlists, catching satellite feeds and much, much more.

Postby DJ Danni » Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:35 pm

Yeas i am Djing somtimes on other Program names Virtual DJ and thats all.
DJ Danni

Postby DJ Danni » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:48 am

I am so sorry. I do noat have 2 Computer's but ther is 2 Monitor's plugged in to one Computer.
DJ Danni

my studio :)

Postby djlenks » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:44 am

My studio set up for "X Music Online" :)

Takes 4 PC's for the encoding, procesing, Playback etc...
X Music Online
The X Music Network -- The Revolution is Here!
http://www.xmusiconline.com/
djlenks
Serious Broadcaster
Serious Broadcaster

KUHB-FM

Postby KUHB » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:09 am

One computer running DRS2006 V3. Note the use of the News Manager. There's another computer using V2.11 for the Autoplay Manager. There's also a server that hosts all the music, along with all other mission critical programs. The server will take over the autoplay manager soon, after I get the third soundcard installed and working.

Listen in at www.kuhb.org

JK
Josh Krohn
KUHB Station Manager
www.kuhb.org
Pribilof Islands Public Radio
KUHB
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby DJ Danni » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:30 pm

Whell Finaly a Last Photo of my Studio. Its gonna be like this but i am getting a New DJ Mixer and he is noat on the Photo now but i am still waiting.
How do you like my Studio? PS I take this Photo on Sony Ericsson w810 :lol:
DJ Danni

Modest but functional..

Postby Dave Diamond » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:32 pm

http://getmarci.com for Shoutcast Song History display that's easy.
Dave Diamond
Administrator
Administrator

89.7FM New Studio's Using V3

Postby BenTCFM » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:50 pm

Hi guys, been wanting to post pics up for months and havn't had the chance! do now!

This is our new custom built studio! We have two, but don't have any pictures of the second one as yet.

Features of studio 1 include... Dual Channel ,12 input. Micro processor controlled ELAN Eagle Desk. TS612 Digital Hybrid Allows for up 4 callers per studio Dual PC inputs/outputs, General play-out system on one (drs v3 ENT Radio Studio) with Cart software on other (Drs v3 ENT Dj Studio). Independant Cue channels for both systems (Pre Listening Feature Through Drs). In studio editing & recording features available (Adobe Audition Via AUX Channel, Playback Via Drs Using Dynamic Files). UPS system for all studios. Pretty orange chair also features.

We use Drs V3 ENT 24/7! Its very flexable, and nothing compares for ease of use and power provided.

If you would like too know more about the tech side of things feel free too ask!

Or have a listen online.
http://www.twincitiesfm.com.au

A big thanks to the Drs guys for coming up with such powerfull software, and its this good and its only half complete! Think of what you can do when its done %100!

Cheers Guys
Ben C
Music / Tech Dept
89.7 Twin Cities FM
www.twincitiesfm.com.au
"On-air 24/7 & Using Drs ENT V3"
BenTCFM
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby Aeolus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:58 am

Let's kick an old topic with some new setup :)

My homestudio ;

Most left screen (CRT) is used for browsing the internet, e-mail and using adobe audition. The 3 tft's from left to right ;
- Breakaway Live for processing
- DRS2006 On Air Radiostudio or Freeplayer as live assist
- PC Used for jingles

For the rest it comes with a modded D&R Stylyx as a mixingconsole, Denon 981F and 990R Minidisc players, and a Yellowtec M!ka as the mic-arm. The mic is a MXL990, but will be replaced in the future by either a shure sm7 or a Rode Broadcaster.
Aeolus
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Previous

Return to DRS 2006 Common Topics