Merry Christmas

Common Topics discuss everything from supported file formats used with DRS 2006 radio automation, how to import 3rd party playlists, catching satellite feeds and much, much more.

Merry Christmas

Postby jono » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:37 am

Here's wishing Mark and his family and all DRSers worlwide a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. !!!
jono
Fledgling Broadcaster
Fledgling Broadcaster

Postby Stashu » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:33 pm

... and let me also chime in with best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season to all in DRS2006-Land!
I wish the best for everyone in 2010, and hope this next year is a hopeful, healthful, happy and prosperous for all of us.
And, I've said this before, but take some time to remember why we all got in this wacko world of radio. We were all kids, who wanted to be on the air. And, from our offices, living rooms, bedrooms, basements, wherever ... we are.
Enjoy your families and friends this season! :D
Consulting. Imaging.
Stashu
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Postby Stashu » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:01 am

I was going to post a new message for the Holidays, but outside of the 2010 reference, I want to say it again with a few tiny changes. Ready? Copy, Paste ...

...Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season to all in DRS2006-Land!
I wish the best for everyone in 2011, and hope this next year is a hopeful, healthful, happy and prosperous for all of us.
Take some time to remember why we all got in this wacko world of radio. We were all kids, who wanted to be on the air. And, from our offices, living rooms, bedrooms, basements, wherever ... we are.
Enjoy your families and friends this season!
Consulting. Imaging.
Stashu
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Common Topics