3.0 Stand alone

Common Topics discuss everything from supported file formats used with DRS 2006 radio automation, how to import 3rd party playlists, catching satellite feeds and much, much more.

3.0 Stand alone

Postby Stashu » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:06 pm

I'm trying to clean up file son my computer.
I have 2.1 files, but I'm only using 3.0.
Can I eliminate 2.1 from my drive, or is 3.0 using something from the 2.1 folders?
Also, is there any one download file [zipped] for 3.0? Or, do we simply load in the latest versions of each module? I think I've got the latest versions. I'll check this weekend.
Consulting. Imaging.
Stashu
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Re: 3.0 Stand alone

Postby Stashu » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:06 pm

No. No answer yet. I have some time this weekend to finish loading programs and permissions into my new Computer. If I'm adventurous, I may even spring for the $15 Windows 8 upgrade and see what it all will do or will not do.
My first priority is to get up and running fully on the new machine. By Monday night, I'll either be happy or on a new bottle of Tylenol.
Consulting. Imaging.
Stashu
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Postby Stashu » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Still trying to get some of my plugins to play nice with Windows 7. It seems that you need 'permission' to be on the playground with the other kids even though I'm the Administrator.
I checked around on the internet, and found a few solutions to this problem.
Also, a few tech people say that Windows 8 is even better with actually using all of the RAM and hardware bells and whistles of today's computers. That will improve some playback issues.
Now, if we can just get 'permission' from the box to play radio.
Consulting. Imaging.
Stashu
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Postby richdevlin761 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:54 pm

I have some time this weekend to finish loading programs and permissions into my new Computer. If I'm adventurous, I may even spring for the $15 Windows 8 upgrade and see what it all will do or will not do.
richdevlin761
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Common Topics