I have subscribe but still not receive login details

At DRS 2006 we also offer high quality streaming at the lowest prices. We also guide you through step by step while setting up your own internet radio station. After debuting your broadcast on the World Wide Web, join us here to talk about streaming.

I have subscribe but still not receive login details

Postby EDradio » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:53 am

I have subscribe but still not receive login details. What should I do? Also am a beginner. I want to open my own online radio station but now I can't because i got no login details to the server.
EDradio
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

How long did it take ?

Postby LeeL » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:30 am

EDradio did you ever get your login information ? And if so how long did it end up taking ?

Lee
LeeL
Fledgling Broadcaster
Fledgling Broadcaster

What gives?

Postby retrocast » Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:55 am

I'm responding to this thread because I am currently having the same experience as the original post described...

I'm having difficulty finding anything on the site that indicates what to do once I've signed up for streaming and paid through PayPal. Although I have a username and password for the subscription, they really don't apply to anything related to streaming or DRS. And they didn't come from DRS. They came from PayPal.

Am I just waiting for DRS to send me server, port and password info? At no point did it ever tell me what to do next. And it all seemed to be about PayPal when signing up and nothing to do with DRS. It feels like a very incomplete process so far.

I signed up approximately 18 hours ago and posted a ticket about 12 hours ago. I had a 6pm/18:00 (GMT -7) deadline to be on air, but that passed two hours ago. Feels kind of stupid, because the test server process went so smoothly, but...

What is the next step? Isn't it DRS's move? Response time really seems to be grinding to a halt.

I'm not mad, er, yet.
retrocast

Postby DRS 2006 - Rendy » Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:41 am

Hey...Upon receiving the payment, we set up the server and send off the server information ASAP. If you don't hear from us, chances are...the email didn't go through or usually, your email host has mistreated the email as spam. If so, please white-list *.drs2006.com and *.radiostreamer.com

EdRadio and Danny, please send an email to rendy@drs2006.com along with your email address (As used in your PayPal account) and I'll check on it ASAP. You may also write to the HelpDesk - but of course you have to make sure you can receive emails from us. :)
Rendy
DRS 2006 Support Center
DRS 2006 - Rendy
DRS'er
DRS'er

Postby retrocast » Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:05 am

Rendy,

Thanks again for all your help. I'm up and running now. And based on ED's post date, hopefully he is too.

I don't have any spam or junk filters set up in my clients, but maybe my ISP does. Anyway, thanks for shooting it over to me again. I got it this time. Obviously you were on top of it all along. It was I who was clueless. :?
retrocast

Postby Rocket88 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:52 pm

Danny, your website design and the Retrocast layout looks most impressive...good job... i'll be checking in to give a listen for sure..
Later,
Rocket88
Rocket88
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Postby retrocast » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:12 am

Thanks Randy. Very nice of you.
retrocast

Return to DRS 2006 Radio Streamer