RS4 Offline again!!!!!!

At DRS 2006 we also offer high quality streaming at the lowest prices. We also guide you through step by step while setting up your own internet radio station. After debuting your broadcast on the World Wide Web, join us here to talk about streaming.

RS4 Offline again!!!!!!

Postby Musicnet Radio » Tue May 31, 2005 8:22 am

Once again rs4 has been offline this time for almost 10 hours at the time of this post, there's no response from support, no explanation as to why once again everyone using rs4 is forced to drop all their listeners.

When are drs going to do something about this?

If you can't offer support or reliable servers anymore then i'll look elsewhere!!!
Europe's Hottest Dance 24/7
Musicnet Radio
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby Rocket88 » Tue May 31, 2005 11:36 am

Complaint thread on this subject also in support forum under rs4 down. thread...

best of luck
Later,
Rocket88
Rocket88
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Postby DRS 2006 - Rendy » Tue May 31, 2005 3:44 pm

Hi MusicNet Radio,

There was a hardware failure which caused the downtime. This rarely happen to any of our servers but there's nothing much we can do when such things happen.

We'll always try our best to make sure problems get fixed ASAP. We uderstand that today's downtime was rather long and we are really sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Rendy
DRS 2006 Support Center
DRS 2006 - Rendy
DRS'er
DRS'er

Postby Rocket88 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:19 am

ok rendy . the USA test server seems back online , so i just requested a test password so i can test this puppy out in the am usa time..

lets see how it does...
Later,
Rocket88
Rocket88
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Postby DRS 2006 - Rendy » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:19 pm

Hey Randy, you should've received the email from us earlier today...Have you not?
Rendy
DRS 2006 Support Center
DRS 2006 - Rendy
DRS'er
DRS'er

Postby Rocket88 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:59 am

Hey Rendy, yes the email arrived within a few hours of my request, the ticket system and response worked great... and I was all wound up and ready to test , however upon arriving at work wed AM... I fell during a rain storm... my assistant was awol....one of my franchise reps decided to visit in the am... and my general manager decided his workstation needed a tune-up... i didnt even check in yesterday ... today (thurs) assistant out mid am,, regular medical checkup in pm.. 150 mile trip... so it looks like i really picked the wrong time to test...

total time spent streaming... .00000 secs

total time peeved off at events... 48 hrs...

Drs test server was there... I just didnt keep my end of the bargain.. anyway hopefully with a little good luck maybe, just maybe tomorrow...
Later,
Rocket88
Rocket88
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Radio Streamer