Thanks for the Test Session....

At DRS 2006 we also offer high quality streaming at the lowest prices. We also guide you through step by step while setting up your own internet radio station. After debuting your broadcast on the World Wide Web, join us here to talk about streaming.

Thanks for the Test Session....

Postby Rocket88 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:58 am

Just a note of thanks for the test session on rs4... I managed to send a 128 stream for a couple of hours... some contacts I had to try and listen could not connect , instead they heard drs radio, but that was probably a site blocking issue... all listener reports were good and was cooking right along until my net went down thanks to some unintentional unplugging ... so I will keep working toward the eventual full time stream hopefully next week... I have many questions but several forum users have answered the dumbest of inquiries with pleasure....

thanks again Rendy and DRS...

btw where the heck is Kioni....
Later,
Rocket88
Rocket88
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Postby X100 NetRock Radio » Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:55 am

I have had the pleasure of speaking with him on the phone, and he has decided to move on to the SAM2 Broadcaster. He replies quickly to e-mails though.
X100 NetRock Radio
Extreme Broadcaster
Extreme Broadcaster

Postby Rocket88 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:47 am

x100, Thanks for the info.. I should check my email and phone msgs more often.. have made contact with Kioni and wish him all the best... hope to talk to him again today...
Later,
Rocket88
Rocket88
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Radio Streamer