Internet Broadcaster Statistic Relays

At DRS 2006 we also offer high quality streaming at the lowest prices. We also guide you through step by step while setting up your own internet radio station. After debuting your broadcast on the World Wide Web, join us here to talk about streaming.

Internet Broadcaster Statistic Relays

Postby AwesomeDude Radio » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:04 am

I am using Internet Broadcaster with my 2.11 DRS2006 Pro. I have two streams 56K mp3PRO and WMA9 32K. I have no difficulty getting the statistical feedback from RS1 for my ShoutCast stream but have no luck from RS 2 with the WMA stream. Status shows Inactive. I have set the correct Username and Passwords and have tried both 8008 port which Spacial Audio recommends and 8000 which it is currently set at... which the DRS Radio Streamer Manager requires - both with no success.

Of course the Radio Streamer Manager is excellent but I'd like to check the number of WMA listeners at a glance rather than opening the Manager.

Any suggestions?

Mike
AwesomeDude Radio
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby Dave B » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:04 am

If I'm not mistaken, extra software is needed to get info from a Windows Media stream. The DRS2006 Internet Broadcaster is a rebranded version of Spacial Audio's "Simplecast" encoder. Try the Spacial Audio forums for more info. http://www.spacialaudio.com/forums/
Dave
Soft ' N Easy Net Radio

Tel: 1-888-256-0242
"Magic Of The 80's"
Saturdays 8PM EST and Sundays 12PM EST.
Dave B
Super Broadcaster
Super Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Radio Streamer