[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
DRS 2006 Community Forum • View topic - Music Files not found

Music Files not found

Get involved with the constant growth of new versions of DRS 2006 radio automation now in development. Learn how to become a BETA tester and sample some of the most amazing software breakthroughs in broadcast automation found only in DRS 2006.

Music Files not found

Postby veedelsradio » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:50 pm

Hi,

I updated to the 3 beta and everything worked fine except that the drsdtm.exe doesn't want me to use a network drive. So I copied v:\drs2006\digitaldata to c:\drs2006\digitaldata and the MP3s from v:\musik to d:\musik. Then I changed the pointer from v:\drs2006\digitaldata to c:\drs2006\digitaldata. So far so good, but where to tell the program to use d:\musik insted of v:\musik now? In the 2.11 there was a MP3-folder option. I miss this one in 3.0. Does anybody know that?

3.0 looks quite good so far. Even the conversion of the database went smooth (except for the point where to change the MP3 folder).

best regards
Rolf
veedelsradio
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby Adriaan » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:24 am

Rolf,

I think you can use "search and replace" in the Database Utility. You do not have to move your files, you just change the path.

Be sure to have a backup of the Digitaldata folder before using "Search and Replace" :wink:
Adriaan

Postby veedelsradio » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:43 pm

Do you mean Audio Manager > Utilities > Update all Auto Complete Assistants ? Unfortunately I moved all files. Am I able to put somewhere the new location?

If you really mean search and replace: What shall I type there? Looks like I can change something in the files, but not where I get the files.

Best regards
Rolf
veedelsradio
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Postby Adriaan » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:07 am

Adriaan

Return to DRS 2006 Interactive Development