Replace dynamic files

Common Topics discuss everything from supported file formats used with DRS 2006 radio automation, how to import 3rd party playlists, catching satellite feeds and much, much more.

Replace dynamic files

Postby Radio Aktiv » Thu Aug 08, 2002 4:12 pm

<HTML>If i replace a file (News, wheather, etc), do i have to pass through the Audio Manager? The name of the file an its place on the harddisk is the same, so there should be no reason to pass again through the Audio Manager, or does it?
Same question for playlists. If i replace a playlist with the same name, do I have to enter it again in the Autoplay Manager, or does the On Air Studio recognize it. It would be very boring, if i had to insert the playlists again in the Autoplay Manager every week, if i change only a few things.</HTML>
Radio Aktiv

RE: Replace dynamic files

Postby Jeff » Thu Aug 08, 2002 11:36 pm

<HTML>If a file is dynamic you only have to save your new file over the old one. DRS will recognize there has been a change and update the dynamic file whether it's placed in a playlist or as an event in the autoplay manager.</HTML>
Jeff

Re: Replace dynamic files

Postby wicky » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:49 am

If i replace a playlist with the same name, do I have to enter it again in the Autoplay Manager, or does the On Air Studio recognize it. It would be very boring, if i had to insert the playlists again in the Autoplay Manager every week
We offer up to date NS0-155 exam exam practice questions with fmuniv.edu paced test engine to help you pass Test-king.com exam and complete your www.bentley.edu you should also find University of Hawaii
wicky
New Broadcaster
New Broadcaster

Re: Replace dynamic files

Postby kris » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:01 am

Very late reponse .....
If you rename a playlist to the exact same name you do not need to reenter it in the autoplay.
If you miss 1 carather, it will not play :wink:

Kris
kris
Serious Broadcaster
Serious Broadcaster

Return to DRS 2006 Common Topics